The Easier Path to Green Card
Unlike other U.S. Visa programs the EB-5 Visa has:
- No business or special training experience required
- No language skills required
- No age restrictions
- No need to permanently reside here, just maintain a residence anywhere in the U.S.
- No restrictions on you, your spouse or children (under 21 at the time of application) to work anywhere in the U.S. , start a business, attend school or simply retire
- Admission to state universities at U.S. resident costs
- No travel restrictions
- No need to manage your investment on a daily basis, becoming a limited partner will suffice
- Option to become a U.S citizen after five years
- Ability to sponsor Green Cards for other relatives
How it Works
The United States government allows up to 10,000 foreign nationals per year under the EB-5 Visa Immigrant Investor program (see USCIS website). The investment must benefit the U.S. economy and:
- Investment must be at least USD $1,000,000, but may be reduced to $500,000 if made in and area designated as rural or which has an unemployment rate of at least 150% of the national average these are known as "Targeted Employment Areas".
- Investment must be in a commercial enterprise created after 1991.
- Investment must create or save at least 10 full-time direct jobs in the U.S.A.